Goin' to the Chapel...
A Gundam Wing / Ranma 1/2 spamfic
By Bill the Radish
[email protected]


"Ranma you jerk! We're going to be late!"

"Hey, it's not my fault you insisted on making lunch! Besides, it's only 4:08. We're not late yet."

"NO BUT WE'RE GOING TO BE! THE WEDDING STARTS IN TWO MINUTES BAKA!"

Mallet-sama made a special appearance and Akane watched in satisfaction as Ranma went soaring. In the distance, church bells rang and Akane glanced down at her watch, muttering under her breath. "Damn it! Now I really AM late!"

***

A short time later, a few blocks away...

***

"I now pronounce you Husband and...Wife. You may kiss the...bride."

Ranma watched, bored, from the back of the church as the couple kissed. He had to admit, they looked good next to each other in matching black and white tuxedos but... It was just plain weird how it had all happened and he wasn't sure if he liked this new facet to his life or not.

The five newcomers to Nerima were fun, yeah, especially the kid with the butt length braid. But for one of them to marry one of his friends?!? Well, okay, maybe not *exactly* friends but still...

Akane elbowed him and Ranma glanced up, noticing for the first time that everyone else was standing. He quickly followed suit and watched the happy couple walk back up the aisle together, ready to start their new life.

It would take getting used to but he hoped Ukyou and Quatre would be happy together.

***

owari


  • Email Author
  • Back to spamfic page