Slider Genma
A Ranma 1/2 / Sliders / Sailor Moon / others spamfic
By Fox The Wanderer
[email protected]


Genma : I wonder if I'm home now?

*Ranma bounds in from his upstairs room.*.

Ranma : Hi Pops.

Happosai : Ranma you ready my boy?

Ranma : Ready. Set. Let's go steal some panties.

Akane : Ranma will you steal my panties next?

Nabiki : No steal mine.

Kasumi : Nabiki Ranma will steal mine!

Usagi Tsukino : But I want him to steal mine. WAAAHHH! Please?

Hikaru Shidou : Steal mine Ranma and I'll give you something else as well. *Lears suggestively at Ranma. Poses in a very certain way for him.*.

*Genma looks at what's going on around him. Genma looks at the coordinates.*.

Genma : Wrong Universe.

*Genma goes outside and opens up the Vortex then tries again.*.

*Genma walks up to the Tendo Dojo and wonders where he is now.*.

Ranma : Hi Pops.

*A loud growling sound is heard. Ranma looks up. Ranma then leaps away.*.

Ranma : Sorry Pops , I gotta go take care of something. I'll talk with you later though alright. EARTH CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!

*Sailor Earth Aka Ranma Saotome leaps away to battle the Youma that is terrorizing everybody and ripping the street.*.

Genma : Still not it.

*Genma starts the Vortex and leaps into it again.*.

*Genma lands in the yard.*.

Soun : SAOTOME! YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE YOU VILLAIN! I SHALL SMITE YOU AND AT LAST THE BLOOD FEUD THAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 357 YEARS WILL END! *Charges Genma with a sword held high. Is clearly intent on killing Genma.*.

Genma : DEFIANTLY NOT IT NOW! *Runs away from Soun and opens the Vortex. Jumps through it then. It closes behind Genma and leaves Soun staring in wonder.*.

*Genma lands in the yard and notices a bunch of dead dried desiccated bodies.*.

Genma : I hope this isn't it.

Ranma : Pops! You're alive! I thought the energy draining demons had killed everybody else. *Runs up and hugs Genma. Cries. Babbles.*. Oh pops it was terrible. They came out of the walls and drained everybody. I tried to stop them but they killed Nabiki. WAAAHHH!!! NABIKI MY ONLY ONE TRUE ETERNAL LOVE!!! OH NABIKI!!! *Has a complete nervous breakdown. Finally collapses into a sleeping state.*.

Genma : This is so not good.

*Genma looks around and notices a bunch of demonic wraith-like dark shapes coming towards them. They appear to be sucking the energy out of everything that lives. They seem to be yelling something about killing the last two human beings on Earth. Genma opens the Vortex. Genma looks at Ranma on the ground. Making a decision Genma picks Ranma up and throws him through the Vortex. Genma then jumps into the Vortex which closes behind him.*.

*Ranma and Genma land in the yard. Genma looks around but fortunately does not see wraiths.*.

Genma : Hmmm ... Where am I now

*Genma stares into the distance and sees an impossibly huge city. He notices that the technology level is much higher now. Panda hears some very confusing sounds.*

Genma : Hum ... What's those strange sounds.

*Genma goes over and notices Ranma-native battling what looks to be a big humanoid machine. It seems intent on killing him. Ranma-n seems equally intent on stopping it.*

Ranma-n : You're going down scrap heep.

Machine : ROAR!

*Suddenly Genma here's a mighty racket. Looking around he sees a van. People are pouring out of this van dressed in strange armor-suits.*.

People : KNIGHT SABERS ATTACK NOW!