A Pervert's Dream
A Ranma 1/2 / Urusei Yatsura spamfic
By Ryo Muhoshida
[email protected]


A gentle breeze stirred the cursed training grounds of Jusenkyo. The guide shook his head. He had warned the two foolish travelers about what would happen if they were to fall into the springs. Now it was too late. If the guide had remembered correctly, the travelers had made a mad dash for the springs right after he told them. It was as if they wanted to get cursed. Well, one of them wanted to. It seemed as if the other was trying to stop his companion with a kitana. It didn't really matter though. The fools had gotten themselves cursed.

He looked up from the book he was reading to survey the damage. He could see a panda and a girl arguing over something in one of the springs. The girl looked a cute enough, with short brown hair and large brown eye. She also had a nice figure, which she was currently showing off.

The other girl had short dark hair and a very angry look on her face. She had her hands on her hips and was yelling at her companion.

"Oh come on Mendou!" the brown haired girl said with as much cuteness as she could muster. "Now we can sneak into the girls locker rooms with total immunity!"

The other girl retrieved her kitana from somewhere in the pool and held it above her head.

"Damn you Moroboshi! Why can't you leave me out of your perverted schemes!"

"It's not so bad. Look, I have boobs now!"

Mendou trembled with rage.

"Moroboshi, I'll kill you for this!"

She brought down her sword hoping to cut Ataru-chan in two. The brown-tressed girl was too quick as she dodged and took off running.

"They jiggle when I run!" she happily exclaimed. Mendou-chan gave chase while raving about the Mendou clan's torture chamber.

The End (Thank God)


  • Email Author
  • Back to the spamfic page