The Electric Tale of the Jupiter Knight
A spamfic
By GunKnight
[email protected]


Disclaimer: I've put the Disclaimer at the end to save the surprise value.

Author Note: This was originally supposed to be a lot shorter and a lot less sick.


Outskirts of Crystal Tokyo 3001 A.D.

Soon, Ryoga thought, soon, I will have my revenge and all Tokyo will know my wraith.

His army, five thousand strong, trailed behind him. Behind them trailed the blood, suffering and corpses of the million human souls they had slain to reach this point. Slain as sacrifices to Ryoga's demonic power, the Superior Shi Shi Houkoudan. Now they stood at the outskirts of Crystal Tokyo, the seat of Neo-Queen Serenity's power. The remaining Outer Senshi were stranded on Pluto, their ends justify the means philosophy betrayed them, convicting them for crimes they were innocent of. Ryoga's force had come to same point as the Black Moon Family, only with fewer numbers, in less time.

To Ryoga, it all met absolutey nothing. He hadn't come here for conquest, nor for power. The army behind him he regarded a tool. Conquering Crystal Tokyo was just an amusing distraction from his real goal. The only goal he had ever focused on for any appreciable amount of time, REVENGE.




The Court of Neo-Queen Serenity, Crystal Tokyo, Japan

"He's not coming, Your Highness." Mercury stated flatly.

Neo Queen Serenity sighed. "He is coming. He will do it for her."

"He hates you."

"He still loves her, no matter what I made her do to him."

Mercury's retort was unsaid as the herald rapped his staff on the floor.

"Announcing the former Jupiter Knight!"

All the Inner Senshi were on their guard now, facing the most lethal mortal being in the solar system and one of the few that hated just hearing Her Highness' name.

Serenity's breath cought in her throat and she wanted to cry just looking at him. He still had the same look about him that he'd had the day she made Jupiter choose her love over her duty. His eyes were just as dead as when he had left. Serenity found her voice.

"It was nice of you come."

"..."

"The courier that delivered the message to you says he doesn't hold any hard feelings and doctors are promising he'll recover fully." In actuality, his response to the courier's message had left the poor man unconcious, blind and with no control over his bowels.

"..."

"We haven't ben able to stop Ryoga. With the way he's been going through his former enemies, you're the last one left alive that's ever had any victories over him.

"..."

"He's sacrificing human souls and using their pain to feed his Superior ShiShiHoukoudan."

"..."

"We sent out a small group earlier today to get fix on his position in the army, but they were captured."

"BAKA!" Mars screamed at him. "You have to know what he wants!"

Jupiter Knight, also called Jupiter's truest love, silenced her with a glare, then turned to leave.

Serenity didn't want to play her last card, not because of a refusal to admit she was wrong, she'd had admitted that years ago when she realized Jupiter would never stop crying.

She was scared that she had succeeded, that she had killed his love for his wife.

"That group I sent out, was led by Jupiter."

Jupiter's husband spun around his anger evident.

"Ryoga crucified her at noon and swears to leave her like that until he faces you in battle. I loved her, too and I thought it was wrong for you to be with her. When I ordered her to kill you, I thought It wold be best for her. I thought with my head instead of feeling with my heart. I'm sorry, please go save the person we both love."

Jupiter Knight strode from the room.

The Inner Senshi and Queen sagged in relief. They didn't need words to know what his asnswer was.




Outskirts of Crystal Tokyo

Jupiter thought of this as Class III pain. She had nearly nine centuries filled with pain, which made her somewhat of an expert on this subject. Class I were minor injuries: paper cuts, skinned knees, etc.. Class II were major but short-lived: banging your shin, spilling hot tea, etc... Class III were major and long-lived: breaking a leg, concussion and, of course, being crucified. For the last three centuries or so, Mercury had been trying to get Jupiter to seek professional help, mostly due to the fact that she never stopped crying, screamed whenever a man touched her and, as of the last decade or so, her overwhelming urge to scar her face with rusty steak knives. Her refusal wasn't based on the fact that she felt she didn't need it, rather the fact that she didn't want to do anything but suffer. After a fashion, she was rather grateful to Ryoga. Although telling him so had produced a reaction that is quite frankly, not printable here.

"He's coming." Ryoga muttered gleefully. "He's coming."

The Jupiter Knight landed on the hill with Ryoga. None of Ryoga's pathetic rabble were powerful or brave enough to stand before him and thus, gave way.

"You've come, I guess your wife was enough to bring you out of the hole you've been hiding in, eh?"

"..."

"Don't you have anything to say! This won't like our last fight! Today you suffer for the indiginities I've sufferd!"

"..."

"My love," Jupiter pleaded, "Don't do this, he's too powerful..."

"Oh will somebody please shove another spear in her?"

Somebody was stupid enough to try. That somebody had several unprintable things done to them. All in 1.3 seconds.

"So, that got a reaction out of you? Are you finally going to fight me?"

The time had come. Jupiter Knight nodded.

Ryoga's sickly green aura flared to life, the blood of countless innocents staining his honor and granting him unholy power.

The power that was the birthright ofthe Jupiter Knight long before he was called as such crackled.

"SUPERIOR SHISHIHOUKOUDAN"

Jupiter Knight spoke THE WORD. The word that called forth his power to strike, the word that was his name, the word that was both the name an hoy word of his race...

"PIKACHU!"

Disclaimer: All references to Senshi, Crystal Tokyo and Neo-Queen Serenity are property of Naoko Takeuchi. All references to Ryoga are property of Rumiko Takahashi. All references to Pikachu are property of Sunrise.