Untitled
A Yuu Yuu Hakusho / Sailor Moon spamfic
By Joy Lyn
[email protected]


Disclaimer: Just in case anyone was under the impression I own Sailor Moon or Yuu Yuu Hakusho, I don't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koenma groaned. While on a rare break from paperwork, he had come to the human world to relax, and a creature - it looked like a construct of some sort - had decided he was a promising target, and attacked. Lifting his head up from where he had been knocked out of the way, he saw HER. His savior. His *stunningly beautiful* savior. Her gentle, dark pink eyes shimmered as she looked at him, her angelic face anxious as she checked to see if he was all right. Her long pink hair was up in two elaborate and perfectly done pigtails. The skintight bodysuit and tantalizingly short skirt she wore revealed her gorgeous childish figure.

"Who?" he managed to gasp out.

The angelic creature before him smiled cheerfully, and what remained of his brain capacity froze. "I'm Sailor Chibimoon!" she announced, and bounced off.

Koenma stared after her, with only one thought: Sailor Chibimoon, I will make you my Goddess, and you shall sit beside me for all of eternity�

Fin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's note: For those of you unfamiliar with YYH, Koenma is the junior god of death. He usually looks like a toddler, but he can look like a teenager when he wants to.


  • Email Author
  • Back to spamfic page